Online MARKETPLACE for sustainable lifestyles

Padsy Bonjo – Sanitary Day Pads with Organic Cotton

Article Number:





Padsy Bonjo – Sanitary Day Pads with Organic Cotton

Price: €3.50
Base Price €0.35 / 1 PCS

incl. VAT. plus. shipping costs

Product is out of stock

The sale is made including the GTC as well as the cancellation policy of the seller.

Product description

Skin-friendly Sanitary Pads for the day with fair mission | einhorn

Liberté – Ègalité – Periode (menstruation)! That's the message of the sanitary day pads by einhorn. Padsy Bonjo is a sustainable sanitary pad for the day. The day pad consists of 82% organic cotton fleece, the other 18% is Mater-Bi, a material that replaces plastic in the sanitary pads by einhorn. The sustainable sanitary protection is hypoallergenic and pH-neutral. The organic pads with wings are folded and individually wrapped in organic plastic made from corn starch. Einhorn sanitary day pads 10 pieces – individually wrapped and therefore hygienic and practical to take with you.

The Padsy from einhorn are available in two sizes: Bonjo for the day, Nuit for the night (extra long!). For any women who appreciates a fluffy ambience made of organic cotton at the private parts.

  • Material: 82% organic cotton*, 18% Mater-Bi (bioplastic made from cornflour)
  • Size (H|W|L): 112 mm x 92 mm x 70 mm
  • Weight: 14 g/each
  • bleached chlorine-free
  • individually wrapped
  • 1 user manual
  • 100% vegan and cruelty free
  • without plastic from crude oil
  • Made in Italy – supporting human rights projects in Tanzania

*The "normal" certified organic cotton is …

  • organically grown
  • GMO free
  • bleached chlorine-free
  • strictly controlled with regard to the use of chemicals and minimum social standards

Einhorn's additional goals are …

  • Certified organic cotton without artificial watering
  • traceable back to the cotton field
  • grown by smallholder
  • ‘Cause the farmers get …
  • a guaranteed purchase for their cotton for at least 5 years
  • at a price that is on average 15% above the market price
  • Further training in organic farming
  • the right to help determine the conditions through farmers' representatives

GTIN/EAN: 4260508540101


How do you like this product ? and review

Shop Information


We stand for sustainable and fair trade products in ECO design, ECO fashion and Green Lifestyle. We are a small, family-run business and will remain 100% that way. Eco-friendly products for house and farm as well as slow fashion and fair trade gifts are our passion.

Shipping Information

Payment Methods: Prepayment, PayPal

Shipping Costs

Shipping to Germany: 5,90 Euro, free shipping to Germany from 100,00 Euro

Shipping to Austria: 17.99 euros, free shipping to Austria from 200.00 Euro

Shipping to all other EU countries: 18.99 Euro, free shipping from 200.00 Euro

Shipping to Norway, Switzerland, Great Britain, the USA and Canada: 19.99 Euro, free shipping from 200.00 Euro

Shipping Method
DHL GoGreen

Costs of returning: The customer will bear the direct cost of returning the goods.

Delivery time: The delivery time refers to a receipt of payment (eg via PayPal) on the day of purchase and is based on the processing time indicated by the seller and the delivery time as instructed by the shipping service. In a later receipt of payment the delivery date is postponed accordingly. The actual delivery time may in individual cases, especially at peak times such as Christmas and on public holidays, differ.

For deliveries abroad, the actual delivery time may differ from the stated delivery time, and be between 3 and 7 working days more than specified for each product.

Notification about possible additional taxes and costs: For deliveries to Switzerland or NON-EU-countries customs and import sales tax may apply and are payable to the customs authority by the customer upon receipt of the shipment. These charges are in addition to the purchase price and the shipping and can not be influenced by the provider.


This product meets the following sustainability criteria